Free Shuttle Services
All shuttles display signs stating Patient and Family Shuttle.
Pick-up spots are at the entrance of the locations listed.
If a wheelchair accessible shuttle is needed, please call 362-0750.
On-Campus Shuttle Route
Operates 7:00 AM till 11:00 PM seven days per week.
Runs approximately every 15-20 minutes and serves the following buildings:
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital (South) West Pavilion - Street Level
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital (South) - Emergency Department
- Center for Advanced Medicine (CAM)
- Siteman Cancer Center (CAM)
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Off-Site Shuttle Service
Operates Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM until 7:00 PM.
This shuttle serves the following outside facilities:
- Barnes Lodge, 4520 Clayton Avenue
- Healthkey, 4488 Forest Park
- Hope Lodge, 4215 Lindell
- Outpatient Dialysis, 4250 Forest Park
- Outpatient Rehabilitation, 4455 Duncan Avenue
- Ronald McDonald House, 4381 West Pine
For additional services for patients and guests, including hotel and living arrangements - please call the Patient and Guest Services at 362-5196.